Dec. 7 – 9 | Webinar | ESEF 2021: ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum
The I-REC Standard Foundation will be joining the ESEF 2021: ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum’s virtual event from the 7th to the 9th of December 2021. The I-REC Standard will be represented by Enam Akoetey-Eyiah during Day 2, Session II of the event: Technological and Financial Innovation for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Scale-up in the ECOWAS. This session will highlight the technological advances that are taking place in the energy market. Enam is looking forward to discussing how West and Central Africa can partake in the I-REC for electricity markets on the journey towards developing and using sustainable energy sources.
The schedule and agenda for the full event can be found here.
Day 2, Session II: Technological and Financial Innovation for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Scale-up in the ECOWAS.
- 15.45 – 17.00 GMT
- Mr. Alois Mhlanga, Chief of Climate Technology Innovation Division Department of Energy, UNIDO.
- Yoann Lefole, Victron Energy
- Sani Laouali Addoh Chafi, IPREN- Smart’Op
- Olugbenga Olubanjo, REEDI
- Enam Akoetey-Eyiah, Principal Consultant, The International REC Standard Foundation (I-REC Standard)
- Jeremiah Garwo Sokan, Sr. National Coordinator National Climate Change Secretariat Liberia and GCF Board Member
- Timothy Afful-Koomson, Chief Climate Finance Officer, African Development Bank (AfDB)
Registration can be completed here.
For more information about Day 2, Session II, and speakers, see here.