July 26 | Webinar: IETA LIVE Innovators Series – Scaling Carbon Removals
This webinar is co-hosted by IETA, Carbon Finance Labs, and the Green Certificate Company (GCC).
An MOU was recently signed with the Terrametic Solutions, represented by the speakers Carbon Finance Labs and Green Certificate Company, to form a Code, in line with the I-REC Standard’s International Attribute Tracking Standard for carbon removal tracking and certification.
This webinar will provide insight into the regulatory frameworks established around the world and carbon market solutions for the growing carbon removal sector. The panel for this webinar will discuss the current demands and need for science-based targets for net-zero attainability, carbon removal tracking certification, and reliable carbon neutralization claims.
Date and Time: 26th of July 2021, 5:00 PM (17:00) to 6:30 PM (18:30)
To register, go here.
Welcome Remarks: Lisa Spafford, Managing Director – IETA
Moderator: Mathew Carr, Founder – CarrZee
- David Ungar, Managing Director – Carbon Finance Labs
- Jérémie Paul, Product Development Manager – Green Certificate Company
- Lionel Clarke, Director, BionerG & Professor – Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College
- Doug Conquest, Vice President – Low Carbon Venture Services Occidental Petroleum
- Katerina Kolaciova, Carbon and EAC Trader & Sustainability Adviser – Vertis Environmental Finance
- Jonathan McGillivray, Senior Associate – Resilient LLP