March 25th | Webinar: Renewable Energy Certificate Market in Thailand
The I-REC Standard Foundation and the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) are hosting a collaborative webinar called ‘Renewable Energy Certificate Market in Thailand’. The webinar will build an understanding of the Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) market mechanism in Thailand and share the great impact of alliances for climate action.
EGAT is the approved Issuer of I-RECs in Thailand. And as a state-owned organisation, EGAT manages the electric power generation and transmission, as well as bulk electric energy sales in Thailand.
Date: 25th of March 2021
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+7)
Channel: WebEx Platform or Others
- 15:00-15:10: Welcome: Mr. Jared Braslawsky | Executive Director, I-REC Standard
- 15:10-15:25: Strengthening the reliability and robustness for REC Market: Mr. Chairapee Liengboonlertchai | Head of Renewable Energy Business Section, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
- 15:25-15:40: Make impact with I-RECs: the role of participants, registrants, and the process: Mr. Roble P. Velasco-Roesenheim | Regional Director, I-REC Standard
- 15:40-15:55: Investing in SGD7: Dr. Sudhir Sharma | GEF Task Manager, Climate Change Mitigation Program Management Officer, UN Environment
- 15:55-16:10: GHG Emissions Reductions through Crediting Mechanism: Dr. Puttipar Rotkittikhun | Director of Project Evaluation and Approval Office, Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (TGO)
- 16:10-16:25: Q&A: Moderated by EGAT
- 16:25-16:30: Closing remarks