27th May| Webinar | African Green Growth: Market Opportunities
The I-REC Standard Foundation (I-REC Standard) is pleased to announce the bi-monthly webinar series, African Green Growth: Market Opportunities. This is a free webinar series that is open to everyone. The webinar will focus on existing I-REC for electricity market opportunities in renewable energy development in West and Central Africa.
This webinar will focus on guiding potential market participants through various requirements and processes. It will also provide deeper insight into the market in Africa including regional developments and the opportunities that are already in existence in the West African power pool and more.
Date and time: Friday, the 27th of May 2022 / 14:00 – 15:00 (GMT)
- The I-REC Standard Introduction to RECs 15 min.
- West African power pool/renewable energy developments: 15 min.
- Energy Peace Partners: 10 minutes
- Q&A: 20 min.
- Enam Akoetey-Eylah: The I-REC Standard Foundation’s Regional Representative of West and Central Africa
- Benjamin Herrera Vergara: Regional Director LATAM International REC Standard Foundation
Register for the webinar can be done here: bit.ly/AfricanGreenGrowth