ISC 2022 Registration
•• Conference fees and registration
The I-REC Conference 2022 will take place in Bangkok, Thailand on the 1st and 2nd of November 2022. Pre-conference sessions will be held on the 31st of October 2022.
Conference fees can be found below. Please use this page to register for the ISC 2022 conference sessions. By registering for the I-REC Standard Conference 2022 you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Confirmed Speaker – €800 – price waived with pre-approved registration code.
- Confirmed Sponsor – €800 – price waived with pre-approved registration code.
- General Registration – €800
- I-REC Accredited Market Facilitators Ticket – €650
- I-REC Standard End-consumer Ticket – €650
- Government Officials or Not-for-profit Stakeholders Ticket – €550
- Confirmed Speaker – €950 – price waived with pre-approved registration code.
- Confirmed Sponsor – €950 – price waived with pre-approved registration code.
- General Registration – €950
- I-REC Accredited Market Facilitators Ticket – €800
- I-REC Standard End-consumer Ticket – €800
- Government Officials or Not-for-profit Stakeholders Ticket – €700
Registration for the ISC 2022
Registration for the ISC 2022 can be accomplished by purchasing tickets through the Ticket Menu to the right. Purchasing tickets and registering is a three-step process.
Step One: Selecting your ticket(s)
- In the amount box to the right of the ticket you wish to purchase, input the number of tickets you’d like to purchase using the plus or minus signs or by entering the numerical value in the box.
- Do you have a discount code? Add it in the discount field and press ‘Apply’ to see it applied.
- Click ‘Registration/Continue’
Step Two: Purchasing your ticket(s)
- In the check-out window, review the summary of the tickets you have selected by selecting the ‘Show details’ button.
- Enter your billing information in the ‘Your billing information’ section.
- Select your payment type from the ‘Payment options’ section: Credit Card is the only valid payment option, please enter the necessary information.
- Check that all the details you have entered are correct, then press ‘Pay.’
Step Three: Registering by assigning ticket(s)
- In the ‘Basic information’ section of the Assigning Ticket window, input the contact details that will be associated with this ticket.
- In the ‘Additional information’ section, answer the three questions in relation to the person being assigned the ticket.
- Review the information you have provided, then press ‘Save.’
It’s important to note that assigning tickets is the final step to registering for the ISC 2022. Once you have assigned tickets, you will not be able to change the information and must contact the I-REC Standard secretariat if you wish to do so. Additionally, if you do not know the information for the other individual(s) who will be joining, please contact the secretariat once the information is known.
Please also note that only one discount code can be applied to an order.
For details about the program for the ISC2022, visit here.
To stay up to date on all conference news, please subscribe to the ISC 2022 newsletter through this form.
For any questions, please contact Erika Srebnicki from the I-REC Standard at firstname.lastname@example.org